To enable foreign students to develop Korean Language Skills from the Basic Beginner to Advanced(High Advanced).
To understand Korea's historical tradition and culture.
To learn about Korea's beautiful morals and public ownership. Also to prepare them to attend the University or the Graduate School.
Education Objectives by Study Level
- Understanding basic conversation, grammar and structure of sentence.
- - Acquire base vocabulary, understanding and studying culture, writing small notes or diaries.
- - Self-introduction, acquire basic living information
- Equal to TOPIK level 1~2
- Learning common vocabulary and grammar which are needed for social life
- Understanding and studying common culture, idioms and proverbs